I have over 8 years of post production experience in a wide range of production formats including feature length and short films, TVCs, promotional videos and corporates. My aim is to be a highly efficient editor with a focus on narrative and visual interest. I have a strong team ethic and enjoy working with others and also leadership experience as a head of department. I’m a quick learner and love tackling new challenges with creative solutions because that’s usually when making films is most fun.
- Experienced in all areas of Post Production including:
- DIT, media ingest, logging and assembly
- Offline & online editing
- Colour grading
- Sound mixing
- Delivery for broadcast, digital cinema, online, DVD and other formats of distribution
- Highly skilled in majority of Post Production software including:
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony
- Adobe Premiere
- Final Cut Pro 7 & Final Cut Pro X
- DaVinci Resolve,
- Pro Tools
- DVD Studio Pro
- Working knowledge of additional software including
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Speedgrade
- Apple Motion
- Apple Shake
- Experienced in a wide variety of file and tape based workflows including
- Arri Alexa & Almira
- Canon Cinema EOS & DSLR
- Panasonic AF101
- Sony EX1 & EX3
- DVCProHD, HDV abd DV
- Wide experience and knowledge in other areas of film and media production including:
- Camera Operator
- Sound Recordist
Click here to view my full credits list.
Click here for a copy of my latest Film / Drama CV.
Click here for a copy of my latest TVC / Corporate CV.